Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Great News Everyone

I know I'm the worlds worst blogger--I know.
But I don't care, not one bit because I enjoy it okay?
Now that that's straightened up I have some fabulous news . . . The hubs and I are Pregnant!
Yes Yes its true I'm not just getting fat, I am in fact growing a fetus.
We couldn't be happier. We are due at the end of August! There is so much information to take in during this time in our lives.
Birthing centers, hospitals, doctors, midwives, natural births, epiderals, plastic clamps, hypnobirthing and the list could go on, and on, and-on-and-on
I will tell you all about our choices at a different time.
At this time I would like to as (maybe even beg a little) for all--3-- of you who read this blog to please go over to this mans blog RYAN MARSHALL and read about his swell efforts to bring light to a dim situation. It won't take you very long and I'm sure you will even get a good laugh out of it!!
Stay tuned (haha) I will tell you all about our birth plan and such
Love

1 comment:

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Congrats lady! Thats so exciting!